Q: What are the annual dues?
A: Individual Membership $20.00 Cash/Check or $21.00 Paypal
Family Membership $25.00 Cash/Check or $26.00 Paypal
Q: Can anyone join?
A: Yes, but only if you love diving, shipwrecks, and fun social activities
Most members are from the Northern Ohio area.
Q: How much involvement can I expect in the dive club?
A: The more you are involved the more fun you'll have, you can --
* Serve on a committees (Shipwrecks & Scuba Banquet, Organize
Local Dives, Organize a Trip, Membership committee, Present a
* Serve as an officer or trustee
* Attend monthly meetings with programs and speakers
* Participate in local dives
* Participate in our dive trips
* Join us on a road trip to lots of fun places.
Q: How do I join?
* Attend the next monthly meeting, held the last Thursday of the month.
* Print out and complete our membership application form
* Membership fee and form can be brought to the meeting, or can be sent to
Bay Area Divers
c/o Charles Holbrook
4759 E Terrace Circle
Port Clinton, OH 43452
Dies have been waved for 2021
* Dues can be paid online by using the Paypal link above! There is a
$1.00 fee added to memberships bought online. This helps to cover
our Paypal fee.
Please be sure to include your street and email address on your PayPal order.